Win a Pair of Tickets to Grand Designs Live 2019 in London
Grand Designs Live 2019 - Social Media Ticket Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
Win a Pair of Tickets to Grand Designs Live 2019 Terms & Conditions. These terms and conditions relate
to 2019 social media competitions only. We draw your attention to our data management terms
highlighted in bold.
1. The promoter of this prize draw Competition is Phantom Screens UK Ltd, 23 King Street Industrial Estate,
Langtoft, Peterborough, PE6 9NF.
2. The Competition is open for the period of 2 April 2019 09:00 a.m. BST to 27 April 2019 08:59 a.m. BST.
3. The Competition prize is a code which enables the winner to book a pair of complimentary tickets to Grand
Designs Live 2019 taking place at ExCel London from 4-12 May 2019.
4. Phantom Screens reserves the right to cancel or amend this Competition without notice. Any changes will be
posted either within these terms and conditions or on the Competition Notice at the event.
5. In the event of any dispute regarding the Competition, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a
Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be
6. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom.
7. Winning codes will be valid on standard admission tickets to Grand Designs Live London 2019 only. Tickets
must be booked using the free code in advance of the show before midnight on 11 May 2019. Subject to
limited availability, tickets allocated on a first come-first served basis.
8. Employees of Phantom Screens and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
9. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and
complete. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
10. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed. Where a winner has been selected and Phantom
Screens discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one entry, we
reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
11. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified. Failure to do so will
disqualify the entry.
12. There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition.
13. The Prize Winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries on the closing date specified. In all
matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered
14. Prize winners will be notified within 14 days of the prize draw. Return of any prize notification as
undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in
disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
15. Competition winner(s)' names may be published on the Phantom Screens website and social media
16. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
17. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Phantom Screens and no prizes will be awarded as a result of
improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
18. Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You
hereby warrant that your entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the
intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is
libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
19. Phantom Screens cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered
by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
20. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Phantom Screens reserves the right to
use the names and images of winners in any publicity both in print and online.
21. Phantom Screens shall use and take care of any personal information you supply to us as described
22. By entering this competition, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your
personal information in order for us to process and contact you about your entry. Any personal data
relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party and is kept securely on our databases. You
can ask us to remove or permanently delete your data at any time by emailing us at info@phantom-
23. Phantom Screens may from time to time send emails only if we believe the subject is of interest to
you because you have previously expressed a legitimate interest in our products. By entering the
competition, you agree to allow us to send promotional emails to you that may be of interest.
24. The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the courts of England.
25. Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
26. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at
27. Phantom Screens shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused
by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather
conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil
commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force
28. The name and country of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the
following address: 23 King Street Industrial Estate, Langtoft, Peterborough, PE6 9NF