PressFit uPVC window screens
Retractable uPVC screen for windows - up to 2.2m wide
PressFit fly screens for windows are designed for the DIY enthusiast. Please visit our DIY site to order, or click on the box below.
Our PressFit DIY sly screens for windows are an effective way to protect interiors against insects without making any permanent changes to your windows. The screens simply stick onto your existing window frame using strong adhesive strips making them great for semi-permanent applications like rental properties or where regular cleaning is required as in commercial kitchens.
Made from quality, white uPVC, PressFit fly screens are designed to blend perfectly with standard white windows and offer the same great benefits as all Phantom fly screens. The cassette creates a complete seal so no insects can get in around the edges and the retractable design means that the mesh is stored safely in the housing when not in use. All our fly screens are made-to-measure to ensure a perfect fit and feature spring and lock adjusters to ensure the mesh stays taught.
- No screws - sticks securely to frame so there is no drilling required.
- No gaps - cassette frame stops all insects unlike chains and curtains.
- Discreet - white uPVC housing blends in with frame.
- Durable - retractable design protects mesh from wear and damage.
- Fit and forget - retracts out of sight but is there when you need it.
- Versatile - can be fitted to windows, doors or double doors.
- Always taut - spring lock adjuster ensures mesh remains taut.
- Smooth action - tension lock adjusts recoil so screens retract smoothly.
- Made-to-measure - we cut screens to size for a perfect fit.
Measure and fit yourself
If you're happy to fit yourself, our Pressfit range can be ordered direct from diyflyscreens.co.uk
PressFit is only available in white uPVC at this time. If you require a coloured screen please visit our Serene product page.
All DIY fly screens are fitted with our standard 18/16 insect mesh.