PressFit uPVC Door DIY Fly Screens
Retractable uPVC DIY Fly screens for single and double doors - up to 2.4m wide
PressFit fly screens for doors are designed for the DIY enthusiast. Please visit our DIY site to order or click on the box below.
PressFit fly screens perfectly match white uPVC doors and give you maximum insect protection without the need for screws. The screens simply stick to your door frame using strong adhesive strips.
The cassette frame of the screen creates a complete seal so there are no gaps around the edges where insects can enter and the retractable design means that the mesh is protected and kept out of sight when not in use. PressFit fly screens are available for both single and double doors and feature spring and lock adjusters so the mesh always stays taut.
- No screws - sticks securely to frame so there is no drilling required.
- No gaps - cassette frame stops all insects unlike chains and curtains.
- Discreet - white uPVC housing blends in with frame.
- Durable - retractable design protects mesh from wear and damage.
- Fit and forget - retracts out of sight but is there when you need it.
- Versatile - can be fitted to windows, doors or double doors.
- Always taut - spring lock adjuster ensures mesh remains taut.
- Smooth action - tension lock adjusts recoil so screens retract smoothly.
- Made-to-measure - we cut screens to size for a perfect fit.
Measure and fit yourself
If you're happy to fit yourself, our Pressfit range can be ordered direct from diyflyscreens.co.uk
PressFit is only available in white uPVC at this time. If you require a coloured screen please visit our Legacy product page.
All PressFit window screens are fitted with 18/16 insect mesh which blocks up to 55% of UV rays.