Activate your warranty
To activate your warranty simply fill in the form below and follow the care instructions to get the most from your screens.
**We will not pass this information on to any third party and you can opt out at any time.
- All Phantom Screens come with a Phantom Lifetime Warranty to make sure that you are completely satisfied with our products. The warranty is activated when you register your product using the form on the left.
- The warranty covers the screens (fitted by Phantom-trained local design and fitting experts, for the original owner). It cannot be transferred to new homeowners and the screens will not be covered if they are moved to a new address.
- The warranty covers the paint finish and mechanical parts of the screen but not the mesh itself. The mesh of your Phantom Screen is a serviceable part and will eventually need to be replaced. This can be organised with your local design and fitting expert.
- The fitting of warrantied parts is not covered by this warranty.
- For the Executive system, the warranty also covers the motors for 5 years and this is backed up by the manufacturer.
- To clean the cassette/housing simply wipe down using a non-abrasive, household detergent and a soft cloth or sponge.
- For door screens, it is important to keep the tracks clear of debris. A vacuum cleaner is ideal for this as it helps clean out the cassette end caps. After cleaning, it is a good idea to spray the tracks with dry silicone spray to keep your screens in good working order.
- To clean the mesh, use a vacuum cleaner with a brush attachment to remove debris and then wipe down with a soft, damp cloth.
- When people accidently walk into the screens they are designed to sail out of their tracks to avoid ripping the mesh. If this happens you should brush the mesh back into the tracks and close the door slowly.
- In windy and draughty conditions the mesh may blow out of the tracks. Again, simply brush the mesh back into the track and close the door slowly.
- Try not to close the screen faster than the spring will allow it to recoil as pushing the mesh will reduce its serviceable life.
- Screens can act as a deterrent to animals but are not designed specifically for this purpose and are NOT guaranteed to keep pets in or out.