Win a Power Screen
National Homebuilding and Renovating Show and Grand Designs 2018
Win a Power Screen Terms & Conditions. These terms and conditions relate to 2018 exhibition competitions only. We draw your attention to our data management terms highlighted in bold.
- The promoter of this prize draw Competition is Phantom Screens UK Ltd, 23 King Street Industrial Estate, Langtoft, Peterborough, PE6 9NF.
- The Competition is open for the period of the Home Building and Renovating Show, NEC 22nd - 25th March 2018, and again for Grand Designs Live ExCel 5th - 13th May 2018 (as two separate competitions).
- The Competition prize is an Executive Power Screen worth up to Â£5,000 (approximately 5m wide), or other Phantom Screens to the same value.
- Phantom Screens reserves the right to cancel or amend this Competition without notice. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or on the Competition Notice at the event.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Competition, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must be over 18 and resident in the United Kingdom. You should provide your name, email address and address to allow us to plan a survey.
- Employees of Phantom Screens and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed. Where a winner has been selected and Phantom Screens discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one entry, we reserve the right to select an alternative winner.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter the Competition.
- The Prize Winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date specified. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prize winners will be notified within 14 days of the prize draw. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Competition winner(s)' names may be published on the Phantom Screens website and in other marketing material or publications with a summary of the project and install.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Phantom Screens reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Phantom Screens and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
- Phantom Screens cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Phantom Screens reserves the right to use the names and images of winners in any publicity both in print and online.
- By entering this competition, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order for us to process and contact you about your entry. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party and is kept securely on our databases. You can ask us to remove or permanently delete your data at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Phantom Screens may from time to time send emails only if we believe the subject is of interest to you because you have previously expressed a legitimate interest in our products. We will not send multiple emails or offers. By entering the competition, you agree to allow us to send promotional emails to you that may be of interest.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phantom Screens shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The name and country of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 23 King Street Industrial Estate, Langtoft, Peterborough, PE6 9NF